Hello
We need to change the name of the pages "Project Directory" and "Goal"where can I find this option?
Regards
Hi @Stéphan Lenglart
Welcome to the community.
On the screenshots you are showing, this is a title of the browser window.
If I open Goals or Home I don't even have such a title, are you using a browser plugin or is this a setting on the browser?
Also what browser are you using that shows this title, as I'm using chrome and this title is not there.
on my first 2 screenshots it's Microsoft EDGE for MacOSBTW I just tried and it's the same on Google Chrome...
This doesn't show on my google chrome.
But I have a personal device, is you device company managed?
What if you try this in an incognito window?
Still this is not Atlassian, but something in the browser or your device.
same behaviour on an inprivate/incognito browsersame on my my personal smartphone , Firefox and Chrome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.