Always show error Hash MHHY91 Trace 7645cc2b9bdc4a6c9588ac207238e26e
Hello @Phien Pham
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
As noted with the error message, you will need to contact Atlassian support.
https://support atlassian.cim/contact/#/
The codes are useful only to Atlassian support.
As a user community we don't have access to your instance, and the codes are not useful to us for diagnosing your problem.
ok, thanks
Also you can capture the browser HAR logs when this error is noticed, this will help you to find the end point giving the error.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generate-har-files-and-analyze-web-requests-for-atlassian-support-720420612.html
Hello @Phien Pham please remove the HAR file from above post, I will review and update you shortly. Thanks!
I have removed the google drive link comment
I noticed 200 OK message for the following link, when trying to access the addon.
Please create a ticket with support team https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.