Hi all,
Apologies if covered elsewhere, but I wasn't able to find anything on this, likely I just have the wrong terminology.
We have a user portal setup within Jira, which works great and has done so for years. When a user first logs into it, they're greeted with a splash page which says 'Wat kind of work do you?' and asks their background. Pretty harmless really, particularly on first login. However, a handful of people had it pop up again randomly when they were trying to raise an internal request. Clicking through it seems to get through, but I was intrigued as to A) why this might suddenly pop up again, and
if we can just turn this off altogether? I just don't want out users to see this, become a little confused and then deterred from using our portal. I asked our Jira Admin to check the landing page settings but we do not seem to have anything there related to this.
Thank you - hopefully you know the page I mean
Jake