Can you please advise how to include the test repository folder structure path when exporting CSV files?
Hi @Vinayak Kumar Prem ,
Welcome to the Community! If you export all the fields, does the test repository field show in the CSV file? Can you see the field in the screen for the issues you're trying t export?
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro ,Thanks for quick update.No, the "test repository" field is not available. I do not see it on the screen for the issues I'm trying to export, and it does not appear in the CSV file when exporting all fields.
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro ,Any update on the above? I am still waiting for your response.
Hi @Vinayak Kumar Prem - can you please check the field configuration associated to your project, to make sure that the field is there? https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-issue-field-configuration-schemes/
In Jira settings, look for the field configuration scheme associated to your project. Then select the field configuration and look for the field there:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.