I found an article: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/automatic-cloud-backup/src/e6eba2f9d096cfd0a7963243539d733c1d722b42/backup.sh?fileviewer=file-view-default
This is what I have been looking for. Using an ubuntu box I can create and keep a local copy of our JIRA system.
But-
1) How do I restore files from backup**.zip file ?
2) How do I do similar automated backup for confluence (I believe above script does JIRA only) ?
Thanks.
Confluence Cloud has the same function in a similar place, all you'll need to do is adjust the urls a bit.
To restore the .zip files, use the application's "restore system" function you can find under "imports" in the admin sections.
For JIRA it is-
INSTANCE=example.atlassian.net
So I'm assuming, for confluence it'd be-
INSTANCE=example.atlassian.net/wiki
Is that right?
Yes, it should be.
How did this work for you @samir 3p ? We have been trying to do the same on both libnux or windows but we keep getting an error that says
bash-3.2# sudo sh backup_jira.shstarting the script: 06-05-2019<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><status><status-code>401</status-code><message>Client must be authenticated to access this resource.</message></status>
Has anyone ran into this issue? If so how did you resolve it?
Thank you in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.