Hi there,
I set up the following automation below. It worked when I first tested it - but then suddenly stopped working and showing the status "No actions performed" in the audit log.
Why could this be and how can I fix it?
I've heard before that automation rules sometimes can run into run time issues, but I don't know much bout that, what might cause it, how to fix it, and if this could even be the case here.

The automation is triggered when a page is published. There is a CQL condition, only running the actions if the page is published under a specific parent. Then, a Rovo agent is asked to draft a response. Afterwards, a new Jira Bug issue is created, with the agent response in the issue description. FInally, a comment is posted under the trigger confluence page, telling the page owner to review the created issue and linking it.
When I initially tested the automation, I had not added the comment action yet - but I somehow cant imagine that this action would have broken the automation.
UPDATE:
After removing the "Add comment" component, the automation is working again. So strange - I've used this component multiple times before. Any ideas why this might be happening?
I am really grateful for any help!