I have a Smart Filter that uses several Filter numbers in it's query. (filter in (123456, 123457)). How do I find what these filter numbers are filtering for?
Hi Robb ,
You can access those filters using following url
https://<your domain>.atlassian.net/issues/?filter=123456
Be sure to replace your domain in above url and I don’t think it’s 6 digits . It is 5 digits on my instance . if you don’t have access to that filter , request access from filter owner. Regards ,
Sai Krishna
Hi @Robb, Gary (G.P.),
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can use this URL to get to the filter in question:
https://<your-instance>.atlassian.net/issues/?filter=<filter #>
This only get the issues under this filter, I am looking for the JQL query info for the filter number, what these issues were filtered under..
What does it say under JQL when you view this filter ? if it lists issues by saying” id in (1,2,3..)” then this filter is created using some filter creating app like advanced JQL filter by jira extended search .
You need to open app that is used to create this filter to see the filter. Regards,
sai krishna
The URL will give you both the JQL and the work items the filter returns. Here is an example:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.