Hello all,
I have a question about the "structure" module
I am unable to clone the structure along with all the associated tasks and the general request.
When I save the structure, it actually creates a new structure and places the same tasks in this new structure.Thats its problematics.
What I need is to recreate exactly the same tasks (like a clone of the tasks) so that I can use separate structures for each new services with my differents client, based on a "template" structure that we will clone with the associated tasks.
For more to be clear, I am trying to clone my template structure within the same JIRA project. The idea is that we have created a template of a structure with a set of tasks for each type of project of my society and services. Each project (JIRA project) represents a type of service. However, I will need to duplicate the tasks and the structure multiple times based on the number of times we will perform these services.
I know that we can clone tasks by opening them one by one and using the clone option, but given the number of tasks we have in our template, it's very complicated to do that. Additionally, when selecting all the tasks and using “bulk edit”, I don't see the cloning option appearing.
Thank you for your help on this matter. Have a great day!