I have linked a project in Jira Service Management (named DT) to another in Jira Software (named RBR).
Tickets are created in RBR upon a certain transition of DT tickets. Comments and attachments are copied along as well at creation.
I created another set of rules to copy attachments whenever they are created, from any one linked project to the other. There are 2 rules and the one that copies from RBR to DT looks like this:

The audit logs show no errors, however, the attachments are NOT transferred along.

The other rule, from DT to RBR, shows in the audit logs that no action has been performed because the linked "work items do not meet the condition".
However, because in Jira Service Management the attachments get automatically transformed into a comment, the comments do get transferred successfully as subject of a previous automation
.
Still, these comments show as "preview unavailable" in the linked project, as below:

I don't see what is wrong.
Thanks a lot!