Hi, I just want to ask how to set up multiple approvals in the sandbox. The setup should work like this: if only Approver A approves, the status stays unapproved. But if both A and B approve, then it should be approved. How can I set this up
Hi @Julina Del Rosario ,
Welcome to the Community! I think this other post may be helpful:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Trying-to-set-up-an-Approvals-workflow-with-multiple-approvals/qaq-p/2583031
Hello,
Welcome to Community
Please find details
For Jira software
Presently in jira software only business projects have approval steps. Please find details here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-approvals-in-business-projects/
Please find a workaround here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/how-to-update-the-approver-via-an-approval-field-using-jira-automation-in-team-managed-projects/
For JSM projects :
Please check this : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-approvals/
Thank You,
Prachi
I’m testing a multi-approval process in my sandbox. The requirement is that both Approver A and Approver B must approve before the record is marked Approved. If only one approves, the status should remain Unapproved. Has anyone set this up before? I’m using [platform name], and so far I’ve only been able to require a single approval.
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.