I am able to create a linked service to our jira and able to create a dataset to a table. Can I get a listing of all the tables and the structure of the tables. Is there documentation?
I searched google and nothing came up.
Thank you.
Hi @Roger Hsieh
Can you provide more context, provide information on the setup an configuration.
Use screenshots and steps taken.
want a listing of available tables and right now I have to click the preview data to see the structure of each table.
like to know if there is documentation so I can create the destination tables
Where do you want to see and create the destination tables?
I suspect in MS, then you have to reach out to MS support.
You have created the tables and the information from Jira is there so the connection works.
I can but, it is a manual process. I was hoping I can see documentation to see all the available tables
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.