I've just seen this notification pop up:
I've tried to look online, but I don't see any information to tell me what the new limits are going to be, and whether my current limit will be enough.
Any idea where I can see the info?
Hi @Nadia Burborough
Where are you seeing that notification pop-up? For example, from the rule list, admin functions, etc.
Have you recently removed one (or more) Atlassian products such that it will lower your automation usage limits?
I have not see that message, and I did not find any related announcements in the automation community area or on the usage / service limits documentation. Last month, I did see some mysterious warnings that I was reaching the limits on a free license, test site...but those were defects in the count tracking.
Kind regards,Bill
Hmm, I can't remember which screen specifically it popped up on, but I am an admin, so perhaps on one of those screens? We haven't changed anything from our point of view. Very curious!
For rule limit uncertainty, I recommend being proactive and contacting Atlassian Support directly to ask them what is happening: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
When you hear back from them, please post what you learn to benefit the community. Thanks!
Will do - thank you
I just got exactly the same message @Nadia Burborough - I'd be very interested to hear what response you get from Support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.