Do you connect Jira with MS Teams? How do you like it? I tried to connect the 2 but it's weird that the connection for the site shows "add-on disabled". I am able to choose the PROD site to connect for Confluence with MS Teams but I am unable to do it for Jira PROD site. How weird!
Hi @S Fong,
The "add-on disabled" issue is usually related to admin permissions or app configuration. Here's how to troubleshoot:
Check These First:
Common Fixes:
MS Teams + Jira Experience: When it works, it's pretty solid for:
The setup can be finicky initially, but once connected it's quite useful for teams that live in Teams.
Alternative: You could also try the newer Atlassian for Microsoft Teams app if the legacy connector is giving you trouble.
Have you checked if the app is actually installed and enabled in your Jira instance?
Feel free to DM me if you need help with the specific configuration steps
Hi S Fong - I am going to mark Vitalii's answer as accepted. Please let us know if you still have questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.