In my Jira Software Cloud (software projects), there were labels automatically being tagged to issues created from forms, but they are no longer tagging. Has there been a change?
I was using these labels to indicate / differentiate between tickets the team makes, vs tickets the team receives. Based on these labels, I would send an email to the Reporter. But, now I have no way to differentiate what was submitted through the form.
I know this functionality was working but then it stopped. In the community I only saw this post that was similar to my situation, but in my case I want to have the automatic label, or some indication on the ticket where it was created. There's no work around right now (that I can see) because in the automations, there isn't anything related to work created from a form that not related to JWM or JSM.