I have an automation that clones an issue from Project A into Project B once it's resolved in Project A. The automation is working for the most part: the issue is created successfully in Project B, and all of the desired fields are copied over. However, the issues are not linking together like clones usually do.
- Issue linking is enabled
- I (the rule owner) have link issues permissions.
- Just in case, I changed the rule actor from "automation for Jira" to myself. That didn't fix it.
- I can manually link the two issues no problem after the clone is created.
- I added an additional step in the automation to link the two issues as clones. Still doesn't work.
- The audit log says the issues were linked as part of the automation (they weren't).
- I have an identical automation with two other projects, which is linking issues as expected.
Anyone run into this before? Any other troubleshooting tips before I open a ticket with Atlassian?