Hi, I need to calculate and display a score in a Jira Form based on multiple custom field values also completed in the form. All form fields are linked to Jira custom fields. I am using automation with a lookup to get the corresponding value of each field's drop-down selection, and math smart values to add those values for a sum (i.e., the overall score) and update the overall score field. I know the values aren't written to the Jira database until the form is saved or submitted, and I can't use the Form Submit trigger because the Customer needs that score to enter other data in the form. I want to display the overall score to help the Customer complete other fields on the form before submitting it, but I can't figure out a way to automate a Form Save or otherwise be able to calculate the form field values. Or is there another approach I can take to achieve this?
I'm using a company-managed project in JSM Standard cloud, here's my automation:

In this branch, if either of two drop-down selection options is selected, then the overall score is 100. The action above the one shown just clears the field if there's already a value in it.

This is the selection list value lookup:

This is the calculation that adds the looked-up values for a sum (overall score):

The actual calculation "code" is:
{{#=}}{{PScoreLookup.get(issue.customfield_11044.value)}} + {{PScoreLookup.get(issue.customfield_11039.value)}} + {{PScoreLookup.get(issue.customfield_11043.value)}} + {{PScoreLookup.get(issue.customfield_11038.value)}} + {{PScoreLookup.get(issue.customfield_11071.value)}} + {{PScoreLookup.get(issue.customfield_11041.value)}} + 0 {{/}}
The first branch works if I manually Save the form (not Submit), the score of 100 is displayed. The second branch does not work -- nothing is displayed.