Hello,
I want to disable the sbumisson of a new request when user hits enter. We need to restrict the creation of new ticket only when the "send" button is clicked.
I am using JSM Cloud but I can't fidn where I can setup.
BR
HI @Saif Allah AZZAZA
This is not a configurable option.
If a customer has filled out all the required fields, then the customer can either press enter or press send.
You can't prevent this.
@Saif Allah AZZAZA There is no way to prevent the enter key from being used to submit the request. It sounds like you are not getting all the information you need on the form before it is submitted. I would suggest making all the fields required that you need to successfully address the request.
Oh that's inconvenient!
Thanks!
Oh ! any idea if there is any similar feature request in "Gathering Interest" Status?
Thanks
No, but you could look for this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.