Hi All,
I want to make sure that my agents are aware of tickets that they have not commented on in the last 48 hours. I currently have the following rule that does this:

This works perfectly, but is burning through my automation quota.
I feel it should be possible to achieve this with a daily job but I am getting stuck with multiple branches.
My pseudo code is:
- Lookup Work items for all issues updated in the last 48 hours
- Branch
- For each item in the lookup (or alternatively do an advanced branch using the above JQL)
- Look at the comments (news first)
- Look at {{comment.internal}} = false
- Do a lookup to see if the comment author is a customer or not
- If they are not a customer, update the last comment date.
Where I am getting stuck is iterating a list of issues, and then iterating each issues comments.
Is the above possible, or is there some other approach I'm missing to be able to do this on a scheduled basis?