i created a dashboard for my team , and shared to users also with all access but still it is not visible to any oneone
Hi @Ekta AnandCould you please share a screen from the Rename or share section of the dashboard, to see, how it is shared?Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and select More (•••) > Rename or share.One tip, after choosing with whom you are sharing the dashboard, you should press Add then the Save button.https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-dashboards/
Hi Gor,
I have done all the tips shared but still not visible to others
@Ekta AnandThanks for the provided information.Am I right that when they open the dashboard, it says that there is no access, or the dashboard is being opened, but no data is displayed?
Hey @Ekta Anand
Before I try to suggest you some steps to solve this - when asking a question here, remember that it's important to inform what Jira version you use (example: Cloud/Data Center). It's crucial because features, navigation, and sharing permissions differ significantly between them.
Without that info, I can suggest you some general things to check:
*As you are the owner of created dashboard (like I assumed), you can change mentioned settings. Hope it will help you!
yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.