Hi,
I am embarrassed to ask again for help, but my automation to create a ticket in Jira Software based on the transition of a Jira Service Management ticket is not working anymore, failing with the error in the title and below: 
This is the automation:

Issue type ID 10011 must be Bug, as above, and project ID 10004 must be RBR.
The rule is set to be global when I checked it today it was set to a single project, the trigger one. There is no mention in the audit logs of anyone else changing the scope, but I am positive I left it as global because I talked about it on a previous request for help here and I even have a screenshot. Anyway, here are the current rule details:

What is weirder is that I have another automation almost identical, triggering the creation of a ticket to a different project, that is also set to a single project and it works.
Thank you very much