Hello all,
I am facing troubles applying security on a specific Service Desk project we have in our company. What we want to achieve, is for two groups of people to work on their tickets without having access to the tickets of the other group based on a one of the custom fields we have in the ticket. So if the custom field has value A, only the reporter and people from group A should have access to the ticket, similar when the custom field has value B, only the report and people from group B should have access to the ticket.
I have checked the below resources:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/automatically-set-work-item-security-level-based-on-jira-group-membership-726565612.html
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/restrict-access-to-certain-jira-issues-based-on-the-value-of-a-custom-field/
and have created a Security Scheme with two Security Levels, each assigned to a specific user group. I have started working on the automation rule, but whenever I reach the step to edit the work item and set a security level, I only get the options:
I tried with both having Work Item Security set to None and set to my newly created Security Scheme.
What am I missing? Is there a way to achieve this kind of automation?
Thank you