Hi, I have set up a timeline/plan in a company-managed jira project.
The timeline spans 2 separate projects within our company-I have given the relevant people in those projects edit access in the plan, but they can only see the parent, top level initiative, and not any of the linked epics or stories
Do I need to do an Atlassian form for them to have specific access?
Or is this because of the way I have set up the work item sources in the plan settings?
The company use top level initiatives, epics and stories
I have created top level initiatives in umbrella project A, given all access to that project, and linked those to the relevant epics and stories, by creating team names for each workstream in the plan. I've ensured all have access to all 3 projects-but all they can see in the plan is the top level initiatives-none of the linked, child tickets