Hi, my customer has a very particular need: to see only certain request Types... but displaying fields that belong to OTHER REQUEST TYPES.
On the other hand, I need to display the linked issues again but renaming the column, even if it repeats.
To have a visual understanding please look at the picture with RED, GREEN AND BLUE stars.
Let us call
BLUE: "law"
GREEN: "requirement"
RED: "task"

I want to display only tasks, the reds. However I want to have available the info of the green and blue custom fields (green & blue hexagons).
The hierarchy is:
A BLUE LAW contains GREEN REQUIREMENTS and these ones contain RED TASKS (the only ones I want to display in the queue.
Now about the linked issues
you might see the column "Links".
I only want the RED TASKS.
Is there a way I could duplicate the link column but instead of giving me the key "V4-68" it gives me back the name (Summary) of the GREEN REQUIREMENT?
and again...
Is there a way I could duplicate the link column but instead of giving me the key "V4-67" it gives me back the name (Summary) of the BLUE LAW?
and Finally
If this is too complicated, do you think I could handle all this with some sort of report?
