I am trying to build a rule where a issue description is checked for multiple missing parts and for each missing part, a IF condition should be executed to trigger a specific comment to be added regarding that missing part.
For example:
Issue Description 1:
AAA
-
BBB
-
CCC
- Example text
In this case, I want to have 2 comments execute saying that "AAA is empty" and "BBB is empty".
Issue Description 2:
AAA
-
BBB
- Example text
CCC
- Example text
In this case, I want to have 1 comment execute saying that "AAA is empty".
I have been trying to use multiple IF statements but it seems that only the first block will execute and the subsequent blocks do not execute. So it ends up that only "AAA" is checked for missing values but if that condition passes, the remaining conditions are not checked for missing values.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem that allows me to run IF blocks in parallel on the same issue description?
