How can I delete an inactive user from a field that contains multiple users?
I have a User Picker (multiple users) field that and in many issues, one of the users is Inactive. This is causing some of my automation rules to fail when they access this field with the error "Inactive User".
I tried to create a rule to delete the user from the field, but it doesn't work like a labels field does. You can't add/remove, you can only set and copy. So I can't specify to delete that user or to copy all users in that field except the inactive one.
I can't do it with Bulk change.
I can't even search for issues with that inactive user in my custom field because they don't appear in the dropdown for the query and typing in their old email address didn't work.
I can see the user when I look at the issue and could delete them there (but that's a LOT of issues to do manually), but I can't even run a query to find those issues out of the thousands.
I need suggestions on how to get this user out of my issues so I don't keep having automation errors.