Hi,
I see a new option "PLUS: Add an advanced component" which gives me a parallel branches.I wanted to test it's execution, but I can't get it to work after first group is executed.How to activate other groups?
Hi @Benjamin Črnjak
There is currently almost no documentation on these new features for Premium and Enterprise license levels, including this page and article:
I recommend working with your Jira Site Admin to directly ask Atlassian Support as there seems to be a lag / little response from Atlassian in those areas for questions:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks @Bill Sheboy !
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought, cause I checked the doc already, and found nothing too.
But I wanted to be sure I'm not missing anything.
regards,
Ben
FYI -- I just found another documentation page for the new features, well-hidden under "key concepts" section :^)
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/configure-automation-rule-groups/
Hey @Benjamin Črnjak, @Bill Sheboy it's been almost four months - has any of you been able to put this new feature to use? Documentation does not seem to have greatly improved since
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.