I have enabled email notification to show the team name. is there way to write team name instead of team id?
Bleow field i used it to show team.
Team ID: {{issue.customfield_10001}}
@Ramesh Krishnan May i ask how you are sending an notifications? the Jira default one the Customer?
I haven't tried this yet, but can you use the .value version, as in:
Team Name: {{issue.customfield_10001.value}}
I also see another forum post that suggests:
{{issue.customfield_10001.name}}
or
{{issue.team.Name}}
Through jira automation rule, i have configured team id to send notification.
Email notification:
Thanks, i thought the same but want to confirm. In this case, before sending an email you can send the web request and get the team name using its ID (as already you have the ID) then display it to notification.
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/teams/components/team-field-in-jira-rest-api/
Team Name: {{issue.customfield_10001.value}} - its shows blank.
Below 2 smart value is working:
Thank your for the guidance. appreciate you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.