I am trying to set up on a new account that I just created in Atlassian. In https://admin.atlassian.com/ I set up a new organization and then I click Products, click Add product, click Jira and click Select, enter a site name and see a green checkmark and click Agree and add, a loading spinner shows, then it redirects to a page saying "Request your product Your admin requires that you submit a request to use Jira. Provide some details about how you plan to use Jira. Your admin will review your request and get back to you." and I type in a reason and click Request product, then a red box with a message appears saying "We’re unable to let you continue Your account doesn’t require you to request products from an admin. Go back to www.atlassian.com to sign up for a product."
I created this new account because I was encountering this same exact issue on an existing account, so now I'm wondering if this problem is related to my accounts being from corporate email addresses.