Hi,
I've been working on something that seems to be a popular topic around here which is using a set number of questions to determine a priority score and then use that score to determine the priority level an item should be set at.
Below are my three questions to determine my score:

Earlier today, I was performing tests on my own and it was working as expected, see screenshot of the audit log below:

After a few of these tests, feeling good, I set a meeting with my manager to show the new process we can use for all of our support tickets.
Few hours later, we are on a call, and he is testing the form I built and now it's not working...as you can see below, none of the branches catch nor assign the priority level to the item as expected.

For reference this is what I'm attempting to do from a priority level standpoint:
Priority Score => 30 -- Highest
Priority Score => 24 -- High
Priority Score => 18 -- Medium
Priority Score => 12 -- Low
Priority Score < 12 -- Lowest
Below is how my branch logic is set up:

The branches ARE in order greatest to least. I'm 99% sure JIRA is seeing my smart value as a number. I'm truly at a loss at this point...especially since I felt it was working properly today.
I will say I wasn't using a different variable name for my tests earlier today, but in troubleshooting, changed all my variable names to "TotalPriorityScoreBranchA" and so on for my branches.
Thanks for reading and your support in helping me figure this out.