Ok, this is new to me, never seen it before, i'm hoping one of you good people can point me in the right direction. This is all in JIRA cloud.
In my Service project for IT Support, i have work issues which are linked to tickets in another service project, when i want to mark my issue as Done, the resolution pop-up happens.
I select for the resolution Done, I select the linked work issue as resolves, which is what it is supposed to be, but when i try to find or select the linked issue, I cannot find it.

I can see other issues, but not the one this work issue is linked to, This is happening randomly, my colleague can see the linked issue for this one, but cannot see it for others which i can see.
I've checked permissions, workflows, filters, I'm an admin, so is my colleague and this has stumped us.
Anyone seen this before, or can suggest a solution?
Thanks,
Jeff