Ok all,
I hope someone can give me an idea of what i am doing wrong with the below automation flow, because it's driving me a bit batty 
I have 4 boards with 1 being the master and the other 3 are for different work streams, when i add a 1, 2 or 3 labels, it will create a linked issue in 1, 2 or 3 boards.
so far i have the following automation:





But when I test this by creating a test work issue, if i add both development and front-end, it works perfectly, but...
if i add development and then afterwards add front-end, it creates 2 duplicates, all using "is implemented by" as the issueLinkType but one has the label development and the other front-end, and 1 using "is resolved by" which is right, as that is the front-end labelled one.
Now I have stated in the if / else blocks the following, in the first issueLinkType is EMPTY, so this should cause it to skip creating the 2 creation items if any types exist, which forces it to the else where i've said if the link type is "is implemented by" then ignore it and move on, then the next else states that if the link not in "is resolved by" or EMPTY then perform the creation.
So, what am i doing wrong? I'm looking at another way of doing this by using JQL statements, but i'd prefer to get this one working.
Thanks,
Jeff