Hi there (:
I was recently appointed the highest possible admin position in Jira within our company.
I'm in charge of managing all the administrative details and making sure everything works the way it should. Last week however I was out sick and an rather imminent issue came up that led to further complications. Said incident now has my supervisor pushing for more employees to receive the administrative rights I have, to prevent similar situations in the future, but the higher ups are feeling a little uneasy about distributing that kind of clearance randomly. In order to try and find a compromise both parties might agree with, I'm looking to find out what levels of admin positions there are, to see if maybe there is a position that would allow appointed employees to apply simple modifications to our settings, but that doesn't give them access to everything.
I tried doing some research on the topic using the information provided on the site, but I can't seem to quite find what I'm looking for. I've had very positive experiences with the question board so far, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I'm grateful for any kind of information on the topic (:
Respectfully,
JO