I've been having an issue with getting an automation to consistently set a field on an Asset object record. I've looked over many posts here, checked documentation, etc. but for some reason I still can't get the automation to work properly and give me consistent results.
Essentially what I'm doing is a use case that comes up often here, associating a Jira User account to an Asset object, in this case users also imported from Entra ID. I have the Asset schema set up with the necessary attributes and everything imports fine.'
Now when I go to set up the automation however, this is where the issues come in. Below is the current configuration that I have, after following posts and guides that I've read. For this specific automation, I'm trying to update my own user record in assets so that I can ensure that it's updating at least one record correctly.
Step 1: Currently scheduled every hour but allows me to run on demand to test.

Step 2: AQL to find the object with a specific E-mail Address

Step 3: Log the object E-mail Address so that I can confirm what is being passed into the web request

Step 4: Send the web request using the object."E-mail Address"

This is where things start to have issues, I think. If I plug the web request into a browser, it returns what I'm expecting:

I try to log the webResponse to the audit log so I can see what is returned, but no matter what I've entered here I seem to get an empty response. I've tried using {{webResponse.body}}, {{webResponse.body.accountId}}, and just {{webResponse}}, and the only time anything shows in the logs is for {{webResponse}}.

Audit log:

Step 6: Now if the web response would actually return properly, the comparison for the webResponse would happen here.

Step 7: This should be able to take the web response and parse it to find the values I need and use that to set fields on the asset, but this is not happening.

I'm sure I'm missing something here that should be obvious, but I'm not sure what that is. Any help is appreciated.