Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Jira automation rule that updates a custom multi-user field called Assessors. The field is based on selected values from another field called Affected Services/ Applications.
Here’s what I’m trying to achieve:
If certain services are selected, I want to add a specific user to the Assessors list.
I want to append the user to the existing list — not overwrite it.
This is what I currently have. However, instead of saving what the first branching has done, it replaces the actions done in the first branch. I want it to carry the actions of the first branch to the second, and the third etc..


An example of what I want to achieve:
The assessors field already has the user AB (Based on the form submitted by the reporter)
The "Affected Services/ Applications" question has "Windows" and "Azure" selected
So I want the rule to add the users CS, and WS to the assessors field.
And finally, the assessors are AB, CS (because Windows is selected) and WS (And Azure is selected)
Any help is appreciated!!
Thank You