So I have created a JSM Project where I can email in using an external automation tool and it will create a simple jira ticket with some pre-filled out information, perfect.
The next challenge I have is that I need to be able to send and receive emails from specific issues so the sending emails can come from my JSM project email that is perfectly fine but when we receive responses we need them to go to the specific ticket that it was send from if that makes sense?
I have seen some similar things online but no one has a clear answer and some addons simply let you email out from tasks sending the whole task, some people have said use the automation rules to trigger an email out but this would not work with how I currently have to set things up so it becomes a problem.
Does anyone know of a solution/recommendation?