I am struggling to update a ticket when I cannot use the search bar with the name from the customer field
Hi Wyllow - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share some screenshots or describe there you are doing that?
I was trying to search in the board search bar the name of the client from the customer field - it looks like I can find it if I use the search bar at the top of the screen.
Is the Customer field is on the card on the board, you should be able to search the board search.
When I created the card, I moved the customer field so I can see it at a glance. When I am searching for a card (that might be in resolved or closed) for information by the customer name, I get a blank board with no cards matching that search.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.