Hi everyone
Got a question here...
Did try to make a few adjustement lately , like renaming Request Type , or Work Item Link.
Seems that if you change anything there, it doesn't automatically adapt in the rest of the environment.
For example.
We got a Work item link named "Incident lié" <-> "Problème lié"
This is used in some automation as well to automatically copy last comment from one issue (the Problem) to the other one (Incident)
As we had people wrongly use those Link , I suggested to rename them in a way it would be more "clear" for people.
but as soon as i Edited the first one ...i had several automation Alert saying that "Incident lié" wasn"t found anymore.
Same on Request Type ... Did try to correct some...but it appears that filter doesn't update as well ?!
Any thought on this?
Does it just take "Few time" to update? or Am I forced to think about everything that need to be updated if I change a name somewhere?
Regards
Steeve