What is the reason that the labels on Confluence pages are now hidden behind a mouse click? In my opinion, this reduces the speed and efficiency of Confluence.
Hi @Sebastian I understand your feeling and frustration and I agree. This is unnecessary and slows down productivity.
Atlassian experiments with the layout, design and functionality of Confluence. Probably they think it's easier for users?
@Sebastian This is part of Atlassian's new navigation, which has apparently been rolled out to your instance. For more information, refer to the following pages (and further pages linked on those):
There are also multiple related articles and discussions in the community.
an additional mouse click - is not easier - anyway - thank you.
Hi Barbara
There is nothing written about "Labels" on these both pages.
@Sebastian Sorry, I guess this falls under the new UI, rather than the new navigation. This post by @Kristian Klima might help you out: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-articles/Adding-and-displaying-labels-in-new-Confluence-UI-and-Navigation/ba-p/3023541
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.