Hi Jira Community,
on 30.05. I registered with Atlassian through my M365 account and wanted to create my JIRA site. However, no matter what I try I get the following error although the site name I choose is free according to Atlassian:
Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: a62fbdfc1f1c4421a0968827a51c1cff)
(Issue IDs change with every try)
I cannot raise a support ticket as the ticket form requires an active site, which I cannot setup.
I already tried all the solutions suggested in other recent threads dealing with the same issue, without success:
- different days and daytimes: 30.05. evening, 31.05 morning and evening, 01.06. morning
- Three browsers: Edge and Firefox (both Windows 11, Firefox newly installed), Chrome (Android 15)
- Two devices: Windows 11 Laptop and Android 15 Smart Phone
- Different browser modes: "normal" and incognito mode on all devices
- Different internet connections: broadband and mobile (Location: Germany, no VPN)
Same issue as following recent issues:
I tried to setup Jira and got an error on account ...
Can't Contact Jira Support
Has anybody an idea how to resolve this issue or how this issue can be forwarded to Jira support?
Thank you!