Background:
We recently copied over tickets from one Cloud Jira to another. In the process, we updated the migrated projects' tickets to have a summary of {{issue.key}} | {{issue.summary}}. For some reason, one project didn't update properly and now we have thousands of tickets with a summary of " | " - fairly useless.
Why {{issue.key}} | {{issue.summary}}? We're going to move all of the migrated tickets into a single project and archive/delete the original projects. This is to allow teams to be able to access the tickets as needed still and keeping housekeeping (once done) to a minimum.
Goal:
I'm attempting to update all of the tickets with the summary of " | " to the needed value of {{issue.key}} | {{issue.summary}}. As of right now, I've managed to get this working for a single ticket in our sandbox. But once I apply it to multiple tickets, it fails.
Here's the sandbox rule that works for a single ticket:

Here's the automation for the production for multiple:

I have the final action emailing me as I want the final history log to be unchanged. Until I can get this working, I'll continue to have the results emailed to me.
As this is currently sitting, it's be reiterating over all the results (currently limited to ~65 tickets), but it's not providing the summary change from the history. Is there something I'm doing wrong for multiple tickets that I didn't account for?