Hey,
I'm trying to wrap my head around permissions and restrictions in Confluence and wanted to check a few things:
When a group or user has edit permissions they still won't be able to edit any content that is restrcited to 'view only', correct?
What's the case when a group or user is denied editing permissions but a content piece is set to 'anyone can view and edit'? Will the group / user be able to edit or not?
And also, I am dealing with the issue that our content pieces have different restrictions and idealy we'd want them only to be edited by the content owner and one other person - what's the best way to go here? Chaning restrcitions for each content piece or create a group that can edit and groups that have view only?
Is there a way to change restrcition on multiple content pieces?
Sorry for the many questions. I'd appreciate any help! Thank you!