We have topics in the customer portal and how can we translate the topics for English? So that you could see German and English?
Hey @Antonia Go to your project settings and then Language Support, there you can add many languages.keep in mind, the language is based on the user account language, so in order to test it - change your language at your account, see here: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences
Hello @Antonia
I presume you have articles in Confluence and you want your customers to be able to select either German or English version of the content.
I recommend looking at the Marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=translations for a solution, there's plenty to choose from.
Your choice would be determined by customer portal integration, how you procur translations, etc.
Previously, I worked with Scroll Translations by K15t (which also have their Cloud version now) as our setup involved a pro-level localization train and we worked with XLIFF files to support versioning and conditional content.
I was actually in this setting, but it doesn't say anything about Portal Topics. My account is English and the topics were written in German...
It's not about the articles from Confluence, but you can create topics in the customer portal. I have created these in German, but have set everything to English. Now the question is where I can have the German translated so that I can also see it in English. For example, I couldn't change the language for the topics under “Language Support”.
Hi @Antonia
This is not possible.
See this open feature, JSDCLOUD-12998
You filed it under Confluence and tagged both Confluence and JSM As @Marc -Devoteam- translation is not possible so it seems that the only option is to create pendant pages with English content.
Ah, I probably clicked on Confluence by mistake, but I didn't create the tags myself, I guess it happens automatically. But thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.