I am currently trying generated a bunch of tickets based on a field "User(s)"
It starts with the following (which is working fine):
For each: Smart Value
Smart Value: {{issue.User(s).displayName}}
Variable Name: User
IF the component field contains Value A
THEN create a new issue with the SUMMARY "{{User}} please confirm the instruction."
So this automation is able to check how many users are in the User(s) field and then create an issue for every user and mention their name in the summary.
However, I want to also assign the issue to each person. But when I try to put the smart value from the branch {{User}} into the Assignee field, i will get an error "inactive user". This makes sense because the output "Person A, Person B" is indeed not a real user, but I don't know how to tell the automation to assign the first issue to the first person in the User(s) field, the second issue to the second person in the User(s) field and so on.
Is there a way to do this? I tried to change the smart value of the branch to {{issue.User(s).accountId}}, but that doesnt work either and then it will (obviously) show the account Id in the summary of the created issues instead of the name.