My previous post :Marco Scroll Ignore is no longer working?a ticket was open [EXP-3935] Scroll macro content not able to display nested content in v1 Cloud Editor pages - K15t Cloud JIRA and the issue was resolved for 1 week. Now it's broken again.
I have about 100 Confluence pages that are legacy with that use the ignore scroll function.
For we to convert all to the new cloud version will mess up all the formatting and will take months to fix.
Sincerely,
Tina
Hey @Tina-Louise Allaire
I've tried to reproduce the same issue but for my site (and other test instances with v1 pages), the Scroll macros were displaying as expected. I have reopened your related K15t Support Case again where we can discuss this further and we can then reach out to Atlassian, if required.
Regards, Thomas (K15t)
Hey @Tom Rough Thank you so much.
I've taken a few screenshots, maybe they will help.
Hi @Tom Rough ,
Jira [EXP-3935] Scroll macro content not able to display nested content in v1 Cloud Editor pages - K15t Cloud JIRA is still closed and the issue has not been fixed yet, Do you have an update?
Cheers,
Was this issue still occurring for you? I had reopened your support case again (ie. KS-33821) but it automatically closed due to inactivity.
Our public issue, EXP-3935, has remained closed / resolved since Atlassian made changes in May that fixed the issue in Confluence. Since then we have not had any further customers/users report that the issue is still occurring.
If the behaviour with the Scroll Ignore macro is still not loading as expected, can you let us know in your previous support case (ie. reopen KS-33821) or open a new ticket with us here. We can then try to troubleshoot this further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.