I am trying to add project choice field to JSM portal but it automatically makes it hidden. Is there a way to make project choice field visible to everyone?
Hi @İclal Aslan
This field can't be visualised on the portal, this as request types belong to a single project.
Request Types are project bound, so even if you create the same request type in every project, the project field can't be used. This as any JSM project is a separate entry on the portal.
Hello @İclal Aslan
Have you expanded your field and checked the Use preset value and hide from portal
It does not let me unselect the hide from portal It says it is hidden by default
Remove the field and add it again.
Still hidden by default. Is it possible hat Jira wont let project picker field on jsm portal?
Hi @İclal Aslan , have you looked at your project's Field Configuration Scheme to see if that field is set to "Hide"? If it is, then you'll actually see the Actions for the field as "Show". If it is, then you'll actually see the Actions for the field as "Show" (it's a toggle link). " (it's a toggle link).
When you click Show, the field will no longer be hidden by default.
I lokked but I think it is beacuse I try to show it on portal JSM not the actual worklog item.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.