With the JIRA Cloud app, how do you add it's numbers to your contacts so you know it is JIRA calling?
I know there is a list of numbers here as well as a vCard that can be downloaded
https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/send-voice-and-sms-notifications/#Download-US-vCard
https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/send-voice-and-sms-notifications/#Download-EU-vCard
These are for OpsGenie, with the migration of OpsGenie to JSM I'm not sure if these have changed but I haven't found a newer version of this article so worth checking if these are still the same numbers used.
Hi @Jamie Vaughn
Only a user can set this information within their accounts profile.
No, I mean the phone numbers that will call you from JIRA Service Management. There is nothing in anyone's user profile that seems to be able to download this contact list.
Yeah they are def different from what we've seen. I wonder if Atlassian even thought about this feature? Thank you for the reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.