Hello ! I am in a team managed Jira and below the burndown chart, the completed work show In progress tickets, which is weird. thank you for your help
Hi Sodeh,
Burndown chart as described in the documentation linked below should the actual and estimated amount of work to be done in a sprint.
May I know the report that you want to see so we might be able to suggest you a different report to visualize the data?
regards,Septa Cahyadiputra
Hi @Sodeh Hamzehlouyan,
The Burndown Chart report considers as completed those issues that are on the last column of the agile board.
Perhaps you have an "In Progress" status mistakenly mapped on last column of the board?!
Go to your agile board configuration, under Column and statuses and check the status mapping for the last column. Make sure the "In Progress" is not mapped there.
Danut
my last colum is done and no in progress tasks are in this column, which is why I asked the question here, thanks !
Hi Septa, I would like to use the burndown chart but with correct data, in the complete work, I would like to understand what is finished during a sprint and what is not finished, and how the scope is modified, thanks !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.