Hello,
I changed the default value of a custom field, but the new value isn't being taken into account.
I did republish the workflow, though.
What i am missing ?
Hi @David REYNAUD Welcome to the Atlassian Community,
A custom field also needs to have a space on the screen definition that you're using. You can find what screen scheme your project is using in the project settings. Drill down from issue type screen scheme all the way to the actual screen and add your custom field to it.
Kind regards,Dick
Thanks Dick for your help.
We have verified many times and still not work.
We always have the OLD and BAD value for the field "CFO Approval" when i create the ticket.
I have created somes screens shot of the Jira screens. May I have a chance you take a look at the document ... https://fsender.everteam.com/filesender/?s=download&token=941a5de1-2fe9-47e0-b163-8f0ce6383554Kind regards.
Hi @David REYNAUD
I've opened the document and you're right: the default, predefined value for the cfo approval field is not filled with the default "Dominique Lecheval" value (it should not say Annie in your error message). You filled all the details as they should. My sole advice I can give to you: delete the cfo approval field all-together and remake it with the proper default value. To avoid caching problems with browsers, use cfo accord or a similar, different term.
Hi Dock, thank you for your help.
We have deleted and recreated the statuse AND his attached custom field. Now it works with the right default value.
Now, i will post 'as a bug' to the Jira support.
Best regards.
David.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.