Using Conflunce On-Demand:
Recently I lost access to Space Administration tools. Either I or another administrator accidently did something.
I was reading through other answers like:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/104442/system-admin-cannot-administer-certain-spaces
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Global+Permissions+Overview#GlobalPermissionsOverview-supergroup
I am part of the administrators group which has the following global permissions:
can use: true
attach files to user profile: false
update user status: true
personal space: true
create spaces: true
Confluence Administrator: true
System Administrator: false
There are certain spaces that I used to have the space admin tools available on but I don't any more. One of the above referenced links says that I need to be apart of the confluence-administrators group.
But when I go to:
Confluence Admin -> Users & Security -> Groups
I see confluence-administrators listed. It has one user:
sysadmin - who I don't know the password to and neither does the person who setup confluence.
There is no Delete or Edit Members options under Operations.
All the other Groups (except system-administrators) have delete / edit members links.
I don't see how I can add myself to the confluence-administrators group. When I go to edit my groups for my user, the confluence-administrators groups is not in the list of available groups.
What can I do?