Tried all kind of methods and can't get rid of it. In another Service Management project it all looks good. The big empty space on the right is in one project only
Hello @Expert
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide screen images from the screen where you see the white space and the screen where you do not see the white space? Obscure any confidential data.
Please provide the screenshot of the page?
I can't get rid of the white panel on the left. Tried an incognito window and other browsers.
if I go into the browser's debug mode and do display:none for the section id=":r5:" then it removes the white panel. I hope it'll give someone a clue.
Hi @Expert
Thanks for your questions on Community.
I've submitted a support request for you; could you please create a HAR file and attach it to the ticket for review? Our experts will reach out to assist you further shortly.
Regards,Anusha A
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.